Friday, July 15, 2016

Professional blogger?

Recently, I have been intrigued with the idea of being a professional blogger. Honestly, I feel as though I have a very specific and unique voice that the world deserves to be heard. Not to sound conceited or like a complete douche kabob, but I think I am able to combine humor with serious topics and it ends up being enjoyable for others to read.

I have sort of hated the idea of keeping a blog, however. Someone being able to see all your private thoughts makes me feel weird inside. Kind of like those people on social media who post about all their problems- their recent divorce, their emotional drama, etc. I feel like those things should stay hidden. But this day in age, sharing your problems is the social norm. I am beginning to feel a bit out of the loop for not documenting my life or keeping an online journal.

I do like how blogging allows you to look back at certain times of your life and reflect. It helps with self evaluation and it records your personal growth. I also like how others can learn from what you share. If I can help even one person or share a story they needed to hear, it will all be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment